Year Summary Report for Anna Duewiger
|Year||Ascents||New Peaks||Vert-Ft||Dist-Mi||Elev-Ft||Highest Point Reached||Elev-Ft||Highest Peak Climbed||Prom-Ft||Most Prominent Peak
|Unknown||6||6|| ||0||7,480||Apex Park Jeffco O.S. Park - Possible High Point|
USA-CO - Unknown
| || ||6,089||Mount Mitchell
USA-NC - Unknown
|2016||2||2|| ||0||8,600||Manitou Incline|
USA-CO - 2016-04-26
| || ||937||Ryan Mountain
USA-CA - 2016-01-10
|2017||5||5|| ||0||3,176||Daisy Mountain|
USA-AZ - 2017-12-25
| || ||1,334||Camelback Mountain
USA-AZ - 2017-04-23
|2018||13||13|| ||0||11,969||Fremont Peak|
USA-AZ - 2018-10-04
| || ||4,651||Scotchman Peak
USA-ID - 2018-06-19
|2019||114||108|| ||0||14,286||Mount Lincoln|
USA-CO - 2019-09-21
| || ||6,039||Humphreys Peak
USA-AZ - 2019-11-10
USA-CO - 2020-06-05
| || ||9,073||Mount Elbert
USA-CO - 2020-06-05
|2021||52||41|| ||1||12,509||Norway Mountain|
USA-CO - 2021-03-20
| || ||4,094||Mount Taylor
USA-NM - 2021-01-13
About this Report
- Ascents: The total number of logged ascents, including unsuccessful climbs, non-summit goal hikes, drive-ups, or anything else logged as an ascent.
- New Peaks: The total number of summits successfully climbed for the first time. Previously climbed peaks are not counted, nor unsuccessful attempts or non-summit goal hikes.
- Vert-Ft/M: The sum total elevation gained by human power for the entire period.
- Dist-Mi/Km: The sum total distance hiked by human power for the entire period.
- Elev-Ft/M and Highest Point Reached: The highest-elevation point reached by the climber. This could be on an unsuccessful attempt or non-summit goal hike.
- Elev-Ft/M and Highest Peak Climbed: The highest successfully climbed summit. Not listed if the same as the Highest Point Reached.
- Prom-Ft/M and Most Prominent Peak: The most prominent successfully climbed summit.
Obviously, this report only shows information logged on Peakbagger.com. Many
users do not enter the vertical gain or distance hiked for their ascents. Also, it is
likely that many climbers have not logged driving trips over high passes that may be
higher than their highest logged hike/climb for a year/month.