Fifty Highest CoHPs in Lower 48 - Multiple Ascents Grid
Showing all of Howe Siang Tan's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 3 out of 50, or 6%)
|1.||Mount Whitney||14,498||10,083||1|| 2003-10-20 |
|2.||Mount Elbert||14,433||9093||1|| 2010-07-24 |
|3.||Wheeler Peak||13,161||3409||1|| 2010-07-27 |
|4.||Truchas Peak||13,102||4001|| || |
|5.||Mount Rainier||14,411||13,246|| || |
|6.||Mount Shasta||14,162||9772|| || |
|7.||Mount Ritter||13,143||3990|| || |
|8.||Mount Lyell||13,114||1926|| || |
|9.||North Palisade||14,242||2894|| || |
|10.||Mount Harvard||14,420||2360|| || |
|11.||Mount Lincoln||14,286||3862|| || |
|12.||Wilson Peak||14,017||857|| || |
|13.||Mount Wilson||14,246||4024|| || |
|14.||Vermilion Peak||13,894||2105|| || |
|15.||Mount Sneffels||14,150||3050|| || |
|16.||Uncompahgre Peak||14,309||4277|| || |
|17.||Hesperus Mountain||13,232||2852|| || |
|18.||Windom Peak||14,087||2187|| || |
|19.||Phoenix Peak||13,895||1515|| || |
|20.||Bennett Peak||13,203||1743|| || |
|21.||Summit Peak||13,300||2760|| || |
|22.||Conejos Peak||13,172||1912|| || |
|23.||Bushnell Peak||13,105||2405|| || |
|24.||Crestone Peak-East Peak||14,260||80|| || |
|25.||Crestone Peak||14,294||4554|| || |
|26.||Blanca Peak-Northeast Slope||14,320||0|| || |
|27.||Blanca Peak||14,345||5326|| || |
|28.||West Spanish Peak||13,626||3686|| || |
|29.||Wheeler Peak||13,063||7568|| || |
|30.||Boundary Peak||13,140||253|| || |
|31.||White Mountain Peak||14,246||7196|| || |
|32.||Mount Peale||12,721||6181|| || |
|33.||Borah Peak||12,662||6002|| || |
|34.||Grand Teton||13,770||6545|| || |
|35.||Granite Peak||12,799||4779|| || |
|36.||Francs Peak||13,153||4056|| || |
|37.||Cloud Peak||13,167||7077|| || |
|38.||Gannett Peak||13,804||7076|| || |
|39.||Gilbert Peak||13,442||1554|| || |
|40.||Kings Peak||13,528||6358|| || |
|41.||Clark Peak||12,951||2771|| || |
|42.||Hagues Peak||13,560||2420|| || |
|43.||Longs Peak||14,255||2940|| || |
|44.||Pettingell Peak||13,553||1563|| || |
|45.||James Peak||13,294||714|| || |
|46.||Grays Peak||14,270||2770|| || |
|47.||Devils Playground||13,070||140|| || |
|48.||Pikes Peak||14,110||5530|| || |
|49.||Castle Peak||14,265||2365|| || |
|50.||Mount of the Holy Cross||14,005||2111|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Howe Siang Tan, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
This list shows the fifty highest peaks in the 48 contiguous United States that are the highest point of a county. Note that this list is peak-based, not county-based. Many of the peaks in the list are the highest point in two counties, but there are still 50 peaks on it even though the number of counties represented is 57.
Many well-known fourteeners are not county high points and do not appear on this list.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Howe Siang Tan = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 745405 times since 2004-11-01.