Peaks with Most Individual Summiters - Multiple Ascents Grid
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|6.||Mount Rainier||14,411||13,246|| || |
|2.||Mount Whitney||14,498||10,078|| || |
|9.||Mount Elbert||14,433||9073|| || |
|40.||Mount Baker||10,781||8812|| || |
|31.||San Jacinto Peak||10,839||8319|| || |
|15.||Mount Adams||12,276||8116|| || |
|36.||Mount Hood||11,239||7706|| || |
|26.||Mount San Antonio||10,064||6224|| || |
|1.||Mount Washington||6288||6148|| || |
|24.||Mount Mitchell||6684||6089|| || |
|48.||Humphreys Peak||12,633||6039|| || |
|4.||Mount Marcy||5344||4914|| || |
|12.||Mount Saint Helens||8333||4573|| || |
|19.||Clingmans Dome||6643||4503|| || |
|7.||Katahdin||5268||4288|| || |
|8.||Mount Mansfield||4393||3633|| || |
|3.||Mount Lafayette||5240||3320|| || |
|37.||Giant Mountain||4626||2953|| || |
|10.||Mount Moosilauke||4802||2932|| || |
|13.||Mount Greylock||3487||2463|| || |
|44.||South Kinsman Mountain||4358||2398|| || |
|42.||Mount Monadnock||3150||2130|| || |
|29.||Algonquin Peak||5115||2096|| || |
|25.||Mount Osceola||4320||2000|| || |
|27.||Mount Tecumseh||4003||1723|| || |
|38.||Mount Field||4320||1681|| || |
|45.||South Twin||4902||1502|| || |
|47.||Half Dome||8840||1360|| || |
|50.||Mount Hancock||4400||1200|| || |
|21.||Cascade Mountain||4098||1178|| || |
|16.||Mount Adams||5799||861|| || |
|33.||Mount Garfield||4480||800|| || |
|20.||Mount Jefferson||5712||753|| || |
|28.||Cannon Mountain||4080||720|| || |
|18.||Mount Madison||5366||466|| || |
|35.||Mount Flume||4328||408|| || |
|23.||Mount Liberty||4459||379|| || |
|14.||Mount Eisenhower||4760||335|| || |
|22.||Mount Jackson||4052||332|| || |
|39.||Mount Tom||4051||331|| || |
|33.||Mount Osceola-East Peak||4156||316|| || |
|31.||Porter Mountain||4068||295|| || |
|43.||Mount Si||4180||260|| || |
|49.||Wright Peak||4587||256|| || |
|46.||Mount Willey||4255||255|| || |
|17.||Mount Monroe||5372||254|| || |
|41.||North Kinsman Mountain||4293||253|| || |
|11.||Mount Pierce||4310||230|| || |
|5.||Mount Lincoln||5089||169|| || |
|30.||Little Haystack||4760||0|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Robert Kleffner, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
This list, like all the other "Usage" lists, will change over time as ascents are entered into the Peakbagger.com database. This list is automatically recalculated once a day, so a completion of all these peaks is a moving target that may be frustrating for a climber.
This list shows peaks that have the most climbers that have recorded ascents. Repeat ascents are not counted, so if a single climber ascends a peak 100 times, only one ascent is recorded for the purposes of this list.
Despite the worldwide coverage of the Peakbagger.com database, the site has its greatest usage in the United States, so peaks in that country dominate this list. There is a companion list for peaks outside the USA only, ranked by the same criteria.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Robert Kleffner = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 690698 times since 2004-11-01.