Ultras of Anatolia, Levant, and Arabia - Multiple Ascents Grid
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Kizlar Sivrisi||10,072||6450|| || |
|2.||Kackar Dagi||12,897||7451|| || |
|3.||Erciyes Dagi||12,851||7936|| || |
|4.||Mount Ararat||16,854||11,847|| || |
|5.||Suphan Dagi||13,314||7182|| || |
|6.||Resko Tepe||13,570||8146|| || |
|7.||Qurnat as Sawda||10,131||7851|| || |
|8.||Mount Hermon||9232||5919|| || |
|9.||Gebel Katherîna||8625||7871|| || |
|10.||Jabal al Lawz||8261||5118|| || |
|11.||Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb||12,028||10,912|| || |
|12.||Jabal Sabir||9862||5203|| || |
|13.||Jebel Shams||9902||9245|| || |
|14.||Jebel Khadar||7254||5285|| || |
|15.||Jebel Raymah||9580||5364|| || |
|16.||Jebel Jar||7546||5607|| || |
|17.||Jebel Kawr||8957||5636|| || |
|18.||Jebel al Harim||6847||5666|| || |
|19.||Uludag Tepe||8353||4944|| || |
|20.||Akbaba Tepesi||11,342||4951|| || |
|21.||Geyik Daglari||9439||5062|| || |
|22.||Ilgaz Daglari||8488||5066|| || |
|23.||Killi Tepe||10,089||5075|| || |
|24.||Davraz Tepe||8645||5095|| || |
|25.||Kesis Dagi||11,634||5115|| || |
|26.||Barla Dagi||9186||5164|| || |
|27.||Boz Dag||7073||5180|| || |
|28.||Dedegol Tepesi||9803||5443|| || |
|29.||Uyluk Tepe||9895||5459|| || |
|30.||Samdi Dag||12,503||5673|| || |
|31.||Babadag||6460||5784|| || |
|32.||Mor Dagi||12,467||5922|| || |
|33.||Hasan Dagi||10,722||6306|| || |
|34.||Medetsiz Tepe||11,562||6752|| || |
|35.||Kizilkaya||12,359||7700|| || |
|36.||Uludaz||7326||5643|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Aubrey Davidson, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
The master list of the world's "Ultras" was originally compiled in the 2000-2006 timeframe by Jonathan de Ferranti, Aaron Maizlish, and Eberhard Jurgalski, with the assistance of several other prominence enthusiasts and Edward Earl’s Winprom program. Their listings were published on Peaklist.org. The lists on this site incorporate several updates, additions, and deletions since then, many of them resulting from a worldwide programmatic analysis done by Andrew Kirmse in 2017. All prominence-based climbers owe these pioneers a huge debt of gratitude.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Aubrey Davidson = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
This page has been served 30667 times since 2004-11-01.