Teton Range 11,000-foot Peaks - Multiple Ascents Grid
Ranked Peaks have 400 feet of Clean Prominence
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Grand Teton||13,770||6530|| || |
| ||The Enclosure||13,280||80|| || |
|2.||Mount Owen||12,928||688|| || |
|3.||Middle Teton||12,804||1124|| || |
|4.||Mount Moran||12,605||2605|| || |
|5.||South Teton||12,514||1074|| || |
|6.||Teewinot Mountain||12,325||805|| || |
| ||Teepe Pillar||12,266||186|| || |
| ||Spalding Peak||12,240||80|| || |
| ||East Prong||12,050||130|| || |
| ||Thor Peak||12,028||348|| || |
| ||Cloudveil Dome||12,026||106|| || |
| ||Peak 12000||12,000||240|| || |
|7.||Buck Mountain||11,938||1298|| || |
|8.||Nez Perce Peak||11,901||461|| || |
| ||Peak 11680||11,680||160|| || |
|9.||Disappointment Peak||11,618||418|| || |
| ||West Horn||11,605||165|| || |
|10.||Mount Woodring||11,590||1510|| || |
|11.||Mount Wister||11,490||690|| || |
| ||East Horn||11,465||265|| || |
|12.||Mount Saint John||11,430||1350|| || |
| ||The Jaw||11,400||280|| || |
|13.||Ranger Peak||11,355||1595|| || |
|13.||Doane Peak||11,355||1595|| || |
|15.||Veiled Peak||11,330||450|| || |
| ||Static Peak||11,303||343|| || |
|16.||Peak 11270||11,270||710|| || |
|17.||Eagles Rest Peak||11,258||458|| || |
| ||Peak 11253||11,253||373|| || |
|18.||Prospectors Mountain||11,241||1681|| || |
|19.||Rockchuck Peak||11,144||704|| || |
|20.||Maidenform Peak||11,137||1057|| || |
| ||Peak 11126||11,126||326|| || |
| ||The Wall||11,108||388|| || |
|21.||Table Mountain||11,106||946|| || |
| ||Buckingham Palace||11,097||377|| || |
|22.||Peak 11094||11,094||534|| || |
| ||Cleaver Peak||11,055||335|| || |
|23.||Traverse Peak||11,051||1291|| || |
| ||McClintock Peak||10,960||400|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Gary Spencer, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Gary Spencer = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 452028 times since 2004-11-01.