New Mexico Wilderness Area High Points - Multiple Ascents Grid
|1.||Columbine-Hondo||Gold Hill||12,716||1816|| || |
|2.||Withington||Withington Wilderness High Point||10,060||40|| || |
|3.||West Malpais||West Malpais Wilderness High Point||7615||50|| || |
|4.||Sandia Mountain||Sandia Mountain Wilderness High Point||10,620||40|| || |
|5.||Salt Creek||Salt Creek Wilderness High Point||3695||90|| || |
|6.||Manzano Mountain||Manzano Peak||10,098||3248|| || |
|7.||Dome||Dome Wilderness High Point||8330||220|| || |
|8.||Cruces Basin||Cruces Basin Wilderness High Point||10,910||20|| || |
|9.||Chama River Canyon||Mesa Alta-East Peak||8830||80|| || |
|10.||Cebolla||Cebolla Wilderness High Point||8350||20|| || |
|11.||Carlsbad Caverns||Open Hollow North||6535||75|| || |
|12.||Capitan Mountains||Capitan Mountains High Point||10,201||3271|| || |
|13.||Bosque del Apache||Chupadera Mountain||6273||383|| || |
|14.||Blue Range||Whiterocks Mountain||8827||1647|| || |
|15.||Bisti/De-Na-Zin||Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness High Point||6810||20|| || |
|16.||Bandelier||Bandelier Wilderness High Point||8730||20|| || |
|17.||Apache Kid||West Blue Mountain||10,336||3146|| || |
|18.||Aldo Leopold||McKnight Mountain||10,165||2545|| || |
|19.||Gila||Whitewater Baldy||10,895||3545|| || |
|20.||Latir Peak||Venado Peak||12,734||2971|| || |
|21.||White Mountain||White Mountain Wilderness High Point||11,300||220|| || |
|22.||San Pedro Parks||San Pedro Peaks||10,610||1664|| || |
|23.||Pecos||Truchas Peak||13,102||4001|| || |
|24.||Wheeler Peak||Wheeler Peak||13,161||3409|| || |
|25.||Ojito||Ojito Wilderness High Point||6270||240|| || |
|26.||Sabinoso||Sabinoso Wilderness High Point||6209||359|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Mike Sanders, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Mike Sanders = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 903634 times since 2004-11-01.