U.S. County High Points over 13,000 feet - 48 States - Multiple Ascents Grid
Showing all of Mike Stinson's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 5 out of 53, or 9.43%)
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Mike Stinson, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
This list shows all the peaks that are over 13,000 feet high and also the highest point in a county (or equivalent) in the 48 contiguous United States. Note that well over half the counties on this list are in Colorado. Bob Packard climbed all of these summits by 1997.
Book County High Points by Andy Martin; list compiled 1992 by Andy Martin, with help from David Olson and Dinesh Desai.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Mike Stinson = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 1094640 times since 2004-11-01.