Germany State High Points - Multiple Ascents Grid
Showing all of Iwan Auderset's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 16 out of 16, or 100%)
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Iwan Auderset, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Germany has sixteen well-established states. Most of these high points are well-known and easy to determine. The ones I had the greatest difficulty with were the high points for the two city-states of Hamburg and Bremen, both very small in area and located in generally low terrain. The Bremen high point I am especially unsure of.
The highest point in the old nation of East Germany was the Fichtelberg, now just the Saxony state high point.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Iwan Auderset = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
This page has been served 660710 times since 2004-11-01.