Peakbagging Page for Trevor Kent
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Trevor Kent's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Trevor Kent's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Trevor Kent is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- Progressive Peak List: Time-ordered progressive lists for eight different metrics.
- Peak Pairs, First Ascents, and Unique Peaks: Peaks and peak pairs that no other registered site users have climbed, plus first ascents.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Trevor Kent. (Search for Lists from other climbers).
- Personal Lists: Shows all lists created by Trevor Kent. Includes Query Lists created using the Query Tool, and "Pick-and-Choose" Lists created by selecting individual peaks.
- Search for Lists: Search across all lists hosted on the site, both "main" lists and those created by all climbers.
- Wish List: A list of unclimbed peaks that are high-priority and/or have immediate climbing plans.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
User Created Content
I'm a New Yorker from the Hudson Valley; I love the outdoors, particularly hiking. My home town is an hour from the Catskills, college living was an hour from the Adirondack Mountains. I live in Los Angeles now with Mountains within 30 minutes.
> Saranac Lake 6er Ultra member at the age of 20, Ultra #13; overall #31 with Andrew Dwyer (May 31, 2013)
> Catskill Fire Towers - Portion of the New York Fire Tower Challenge at the age of 21 (August 8, 2013)
> Cranberry Lake 50 mile loop in 24 hours challenge completed at the age of 21; #519 with Mathew Corbine and Niels Gram. (October 26, 2013; time 19 hours 57 minutes)
> Saranac Lake 6er Winter Ultra at the age of 21; Ultra #10; overall #10; Solo trek (December 21, 2013; Start time: 6am; final summit 9:51pm, Rang 6er Bell at 10:42pm)
> Catskill 3500 Mountain Club at the age of 21; #2217 (December 29, 2013)
> 100 different peaks summated in the year 2013 at the age of 21. (December 31, 2013)
> Adirondack 46er at the age of 22; #8529 (August 16, 2014 at 1:12pm)
>Hamilton County Fire Towers at the age of 22 (September 2, 2014 @ 3:17pm)
>New York Fire Tower Challenge at the age of 22 (September 3, 2014 @ 6:28am)
>SoCal Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge 2019 September 02 -San Jacinto C2C & 2022 May 29th - Mount San Antonio
>Cactus-to-Clouds (C2C) on San Jacinto (September 2, 2019)
>Tupper Lake Triad at the age of 30 #10156 (October 10th, 2022 @5:30pm)
>Fulton Chain Trifecta (winter) at the age of 30 #<2921 / #<733 (Feburary 21st, 2023)
Lists not Measured by Peakbagger :
Saranac Lake 6 winter (100% - as an Ultra)
Catskill 3500 Winter (46.15% complete)
Catskill 420 Grid (11.67% complete)
New York Fire Tower Challenge (121.74% complete - need 23: 18 ADK & 5 Catskill)
50 New Mountains for 2014 (164%)
Favorite Climbs: Black Head (Catskills); Wittenburgh (Catskills); Algonquin (ADKs); Cascade (ADKs); Dix (ADKs) Haystack (SL6ers); Mt. Washington (NH/NE); East Zig-Zag (Oregon); Stoddard Peak/Frankish Peak (SoCal); Mount Skylight (ADKs); Mount Haystack (ADKs); Noonmark (ADKs); Mount Elbert (Colorado), Brown Mountain via Dawn Mine (SoCal).
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks