A Few Words: My Dad (Scott) and I (Evan) are attempting to climb every single state high point in the United States. The two of us have always had a lust for traveling, exploring, and wandering off the beaten path.
(3) 2012: Taum Sauk Mountain (MO), Panorama Point (NE), Hawkeye Point (IA)
(8) 2014: Sassafrass Mountain (SC), Clingman's Dome (TN), Brasstown Bald (GA), Mount Mitchell (NC), Mount Rogers (VA), Black Mountain (KY), Mount Arvon (MI), Timms Hill (WI)
(6) 2015: Woodall Mountain (MS), Cheaha Mountain (AL), Britton Hill (FL), Driskill Mountain (LA), Magazine Mountain (AR), Mount Elbert (CO)
(13) 2016: Hoosier Hill (IN), Campbell Hill (OH), Spruce Knob (WV), Backbone Mountain (MD), Mount Davis (PA), Ebright Azimuth (DE), High Point (NJ), Jerimoth Hill (RI), Mount Frissell (CN), Mount Greylock (MA), Katahdin (ME), Mount Washington (NH), Mount Mansfield (VT), Charles Mound (IL)
(5) 2017: Black Mesa (OK), Wheeler Peak (NM), Humphreys Peak (AZ), Kings Peak (UT), Mount Sunflower (KS)
Total State Highpoints: 36