Ultras of the Contiguous United States - Multiple Ascents Grid
Showing all of Mike Sanders's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 5 out of 57, or 8.77%)
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Mount Rainier||14,411||13,246||1|| 2018-08-15 |
|2.||Mount Whitney||14,498||10,078|| || |
|3.||Mount Shasta||14,162||9762|| || |
|4.||Mount Elbert||14,433||9073|| || |
|5.||Mount Baker||10,781||8812|| || |
|6.||San Jacinto Peak||10,839||8319|| || |
|7.||San Gorgonio Mountain||11,499||8294|| || |
|8.||Charleston Peak||11,916||8241|| || |
|9.||Mount Adams||12,276||8116||1|| 2018-08-09 a |
|10.||Mount Olympus||7969||7838|| || |
|11.||Mount Hood||11,239||7706||1|| 2018-07-11 |
|12.||Wheeler Peak||13,063||7563|| || |
|13.||Glacier Peak||10,520||7498|| || |
|14.||White Mountain Peak||14,246||7196|| || |
|15.||Gannett Peak||13,804||7076|| || |
|16.||Cloud Peak||13,167||7067|| || |
|17.||Grand Teton||13,770||6530||1|| 2019-08-13 |
|18.||Sacajawea Peak||9838||6388|| || |
|19.||Kings Peak||13,528||6348|| || |
|20.||Mount Graham||10,720||6320|| || |
|21.||Mount San Antonio||10,064||6224|| || |
|22.||Telescope Peak||11,048||6168|| || |
|23.||Mount Peale||12,721||6161|| || |
|24.||Mount Washington||6288||6148|| || |
|25.||Mount Mitchell||6684||6089|| || |
|26.||Humphreys Peak||12,633||6039|| || |
|27.||Borah Peak||12,662||5982|| || |
|28.||Mount Jefferson||11,941||5861|| || |
|29.||Mount Ellen||11,522||5842|| || |
|30.||Deseret Peak||11,031||5812|| || |
|31.||Mount Jefferson||10,497||5777|| || |
|32.||Pilot Peak||10,716||5726|| || |
|33.||Crazy Peak||11,209||5709|| || |
|34.||McDonald Peak||9820||5640|| || |
|35.||South Sister||10,358||5588|| || |
|36.||Sierra Blanca Peak||11,973||5533|| || |
|37.||Pikes Peak||14,110||5510|| || |
|38.||Mount Nebo||11,928||5488|| || |
|39.||Snowshoe Peak||8738||5418|| || |
|40.||North Schell Peak||11,883||5403|| || |
|41.||Star Peak||9836||5400|| || |
|42.||Hayford Peak||9912||5392|| || |
|43.||Diamond Peak||12,197||5377|| || |
|44.||Flat Top Mountain||10,620||5370|| || |
|45.||Mount Stuart||9415||5354||1|| 2018-08-09 b |
|46.||Blanca Peak||14,345||5326|| || |
|47.||Mount Timpanogos||11,749||5269|| || |
|48.||Ibapah Peak||12,087||5247|| || |
|49.||Lassen Peak||10,457||5229|| || |
|50.||Mount Cleveland||10,466||5226|| || |
|51.||Arc Dome||11,773||5213|| || |
|52.||She Devil||9400||5200|| || |
|53.||Abercrombie Mountain||7308||5168|| || |
|54.||Mount Lemmon||9157||5157|| || |
|55.||Chiricahua Peak||9759||5139|| || |
|56.||Mount Eddy||9025||5105|| || |
|57.||Miller Peak||9466||5006|| || |
| ||Mount Marcy||5344||4914|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Mike Sanders, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
The master list of the world's "Ultras" was originally compiled in the 2000-2006 timeframe by Jonathan de Ferranti, Aaron Maizlish, and Eberhard Jurgalski, with the assistance of several other prominence enthusiasts and Edward Earl’s Winprom program. Their listings were published on Peaklist.org. The lists on this site incorporate several updates, additions, and deletions since then, many of them resulting from a worldwide programmatic analysis done by Andrew Kirmse in 2017. All prominence-based climbers owe these pioneers a huge debt of gratitude.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Mike Sanders = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 36220 times since 2004-11-01.