Alaska Borough/Census Area Prominence Peaks - Multiple Ascents Grid
|Rank||Geography||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Denali||Denali||20,310||20,146|| || |
|2.||Hoonah-Angoon||Mount Fairweather||15,325||12,963|| || |
|2.||Yakutat||Mount Fairweather||15,325||12,963|| || |
|4.||Copper River||Mount Blackburn||16,390||11,590|| || |
|5.||Southeast Fairbanks||Mount Hayes||13,832||11,482|| || |
|6.||Matanuska-Susitna||Mount Marcus Baker||13,176||10,726|| || |
|7.||Aleutians East||Shishaldin Volcano||9414||9414|| || |
|8.||Kenai Peninsula||Redoubt Volcano||10,197||9097|| || |
|9.||Lake and Peninsula||Mount Veniaminof||8225||8175|| || |
|10.||North Slope||Mount Isto||8976||7876|| || |
|11.||Chugach||Mount Tom White||11,191||7591|| || |
|12.||Aleutians West||Mount Vsevidof||7051||7051|| || |
|13.||Bethel||Mount Hesperus||9828||6928|| || |
|14.||Northwest Arctic||Mount Igikpak||8276||6076|| || |
|15.||Juneau||Snow Tower||6572||6072|| || |
|16.||Sitka||Baranof Island High Point||5390||5390|| || |
|17.||Anchorage||Bashful Peak||8005||5275|| || |
|18.||Haines||Chunekukleik Mountain||5780||4680|| || |
|19.||Petersburg||Peak 5420||5420||4620|| || |
|20.||Ketchikan Gateway||Mount Reid||4592||4592|| || |
|21.||Kodiak Island||Koniag Peak||4470||4470|| || |
|22.||Dillingham||Dillingham High Point||5250||4450|| || |
|23.||Yukon-Koyukuk||Poss Mountain||6180||4380|| || |
|24.||Nome||Mount Osborn||4714||4364|| || |
|25.||Wrangell||Reflection Peak||4500||4100|| || |
|26.||Prince of Wales-Hyder||Neversummer Peak||3996||3996|| || |
|27.||Skagway||Mount Carmack||6808||3199|| || |
|28.||Fairbanks North Star||West Point||5865||2865|| || |
|29.||Kusilvak||Kusilvak Mountains High Point||2430||2417|| || |
|30.||Bristol Bay||Bristol Bay High Point||1061||561|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Mike Stinson, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Links Alaska Borough Prominences at CoHP.org
Alaska Borough/Census Area Prominences
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Mike Stinson = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 376828 times since 2004-11-01.