Wyoming Peaks with 2000 feet of Prominence - Multiple Ascents Grid
Showing all of Alex Lennon's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 14 out of 35, or 40%)
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Gannett Peak||13,804||7076||1|| 2016-07-02 || |
|2.||Cloud Peak||13,167||7067||1|| 2014-10-11 || |
|3.||Grand Teton||13,770||6530||2|| 2014-07-28 || 2015-09-13 |
|4.||Francs Peak||13,153||4056|| || || |
|5.||Trout Peak||12,244||3684|| || || |
|6.||Wyoming Peak||11,378||3538||1|| 2016-09-10 b || |
|7.||Laramie Peak||10,272||3312|| || || |
|8.||Elk Mountain||11,156||3296|| || || |
|9.||Ferris Mountain||10,037||3277|| || || |
|10.||Medicine Bow Peak||12,013||3233|| || || |
|11.||Doubletop Peak||11,720||2960||1|| 2018-06-29 || |
|12.||Mount Moran||12,605||2605||1|| 2018-07-20 || |
|13.||Wind River Peak||13,192||2552|| || || |
|14.||Hoback Peak||10,862||2542||1|| 2018-06-15 || |
|15.||Pilot Peak||11,699||2499|| || || |
|16.||Wapiti Ridge||12,165||2485|| || || |
|17.||Cedar Mountain||7880||2460|| || || |
|18.||Observation Peak||9960||2440|| || || |
|19.||Mount McDougal||10,780||2340||1|| 2017-09-29 a || |
|20.||Mount Washburn||10,243||2323||1|| 2014-09-26 || |
|21.||Mount Sheridan||10,308||2308||1|| 2014-07-20 || |
|22.||Younts Peak||12,156||2241|| || || |
|23.||Mount Fitzpatrick||10,907||2227||1|| 2016-09-11 || |
|24.||Whiskey Peak||9225||2225|| || || |
|25.||Owl Creek Mountains High Point||9874||2174|| || || |
|26.||Heart Mountain||8123||2163|| || || |
|27.||Bradley Mountain||9292||2132||1|| 2017-10-07 || |
|28.||Atlantic Peak||12,490||2130|| || || |
|29.||Baronnette Peak||10,442||2122|| || || |
|30.||North Breccia Cliffs||11,240||2080||1|| 2017-05-28 || |
|31.||Sublette Mountain||9313||2073||1|| 2017-05-07 || |
|32.||Two Ocean Plateau||10,226||2066|| || || |
|33.||Bradley Peak||8948||2048|| || || |
|34.||Windy Mountain||10,262||2022|| || || |
|35.||Copper Mountain||8300||2000|| || || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Alex Lennon, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
- Book County High Points by Andy Martin; list compiled 2000 by Edward Earl and Andy Martin.
- List generation helped by Edward Earl's WinProm program.
- Posts made to the Yahoo Prominence Group online forum.
- Prominence values in this list may not agree 100% with sources, due to different interpretations of key col spot elevations and out-dated peak elevations in the PBC Database.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Alex Lennon = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 1015677 times since 2004-11-01.