Labrador Peaks with 2000 feet of Prominence - Multiple Ascents Grid
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Robert Kleffner, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
This list is really just a subset of the Eastern Canada 2000-foot Prominence Peaks list, excluding the Appalachian peaks and lisiting just those in Labrador. See that list for a detailled analysis of this list.
Labrador here is defined as the region of Labrador, not the politically-defined northern part of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Therefore, peaks in far northern Quebec are also included.
Links Papa Bear's Torngat's Page - Richard Garland
Toporama: Canadian Topographic Maps Online
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Robert Kleffner = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 684432 times since 2004-11-01.