Nevada Peaks with 25 Miles of Isolation - Multiple Ascents Grid
Showing all of Jim Bishop's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 10 out of 43, or 23.26%)
|1.||Wheeler Peak||13,063||600.2||1|| 2007-07-10 |
|2.||Charleston Peak||11,916||350.0||1|| 2009-07-05 |
|3.||Mount Jefferson||11,941||255.4||1|| 2008-07-04 |
|4.||Ruby Dome||11,387||245.3||1|| 2008-07-19 |
|5.||Granite Peak||9732||213.3||1|| 2008-06-21 |
|6.||Star Peak||9836||178.7||1|| 2007-03-18 |
|7.||Matterhorn||10,838||156.4|| || |
|8.||Virgin Peak||8087||147.2|| || |
|9.||Duffer Peak||9428||142.8|| || |
|10.||Pilot Peak||10,716||139.0|| || |
|11.||Currant Mountain||11,513||136.7|| || |
|12.||Granite Peak||8980||127.1|| || |
|13.||Highland Peak||9395||113.3|| || |
|14.||Bald Mountain||9348||111.3|| || |
|15.||Troy Peak||11,298||103.5|| || |
|16.||Kawich Peak||9401||102.1|| || |
|17.||McAfee Peak||10,438||92.1|| || |
|18.||Mount Tobin||9775||91.7|| || |
|19.||Mount Lewis||9680||90.5|| || |
|20.||Cherry Creek Benchmark||10,522||88.9|| || |
|21.||Hayford Peak||9912||87.4|| || |
|22.||Pilot Peak||9182||87.0|| || |
|23.||Mount Rose||10,776||86.1||1|| 2007-09-08 |
|24.||Sonoma Peak||9396||84.6|| || |
|25.||Roberts Creek Mountain||10,134||83.8|| || |
|26.||Tule Peak||8724||83.2|| || |
|27.||Bunker Hill||11,473||81.0||1|| 2007-03-24 |
|28.||Catnip Mountain||7294||77.7|| || |
|29.||Summit Mountain||10,461||75.6|| || |
|30.||Jackson Mountains High Point||9095||75.5|| || |
|31.||Mount Grant||11,300||72.7||1|| Unknown |
|32.||Diamond Peak||10,614||72.3||1|| 2008-03-25 |
|33.||Goshute Peak||9610||71.6|| || |
|34.||Mormon Peak||7414||71.5|| || |
|35.||Spruce Mountain||10,262||70.1|| || |
|36.||Seaman Range High Point||8606||70.0|| || |
|37.||Mount Grafton||10,990||69.4|| || |
|38.||South Pequop Benchmark||9249||69.1|| || |
|39.||Hole in the Mountain Peak||11,306||68.9|| || |
|40.||Mount Wilson||9315||68.4|| || |
|41.||Kumiva Peak||8230||66.2|| || |
|42.||Spirit Mountain||5639||65.6|| || |
|43.||Lone Mountain||9108||65.0|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Jim Bishop, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Jim Bishop = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 538014 times since 2004-11-01.