Utah County High Points - Multiple Ascents Grid
|Rank||Geography||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Duchesne||Kings Peak||13,528||6348|| || |
|2.||Summit||Gilbert Peak||13,442||1554|| || |
|3.||San Juan||Mount Peale||12,721||6161|| || |
|4.||Grand||Mount Waas||12,331||1793|| || |
|5.||Daggett||Eccentric Benchmark||12,276||716|| || |
|5.||Uintah||Eccentric Benchmark||12,276||716|| || |
|7.||Beaver||Delano Peak||12,169||4689|| || |
|7.||Piute||Delano Peak||12,169||4689|| || |
|9.||Juab||Ibapah Peak||12,087||5247|| || |
|10.||Utah||Mount Nebo||11,928||5488|| || |
|11.||Sevier||Fish Lake Hightop||11,633||4153|| || |
|12.||Garfield||Mount Ellen||11,522||5842|| || |
|13.||Salt Lake||American Fork Twin Peaks||11,489||3649|| || |
|14.||Wayne||Boulder Top||11,320||2900|| || |
|15.||Iron||Brian Head||11,307||3747|| || |
|16.||Sanpete||South Tent Mountain||11,285||3365|| || |
|17.||Tooele||Deseret Peak||11,031||5812|| || |
|18.||Wasatch||Murdock Mountain-West Slope||10,840||0|| || |
|19.||Emery||East Benchmark||10,743||1543|| || |
|20.||Carbon||Monument Peak||10,452||1617|| || |
|21.||Washington||Signal Peak||10,365||4485|| || |
|22.||Millard||Mine Camp Peak||10,222||3001|| || |
|23.||Kane||Kane County High Point||10,080||0|| || |
|24.||Cache||Naomi Peak||9979||3159|| || |
|25.||Box Elder||Bull Mountain||9934||3734|| || |
|26.||Weber||Willard Peak||9763||3243|| || |
|27.||Davis||Thurston Peak||9706||2690|| || |
|27.||Morgan||Thurston Peak||9706||2690|| || |
|29.||Rich||Bridger Peak||9255||855|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Local Hawaii Girl, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Winford "Dub" Bludworth was the first to climb all these peaks, finishing on 9/26/1992.
- Book County High Points by Andy Martin; list compiled by Andy Martin and reviewed by Winford Bludworth, with corrections submitted by Carl Mills and David Olson.
- Personal research prior to 1995 had determined about a third of these points. I also added all information on individual peak pages, such as latitude/longitude.
Links Utah County High Points
Selected Guidebook(s) for this List High in Utah: A Hiking Guide to the Tallest Peak in Each of the State's Twenty-Nine Counties (Weibel)
Caution: These books feature many of the peaks on this list, but may not have information on all of them.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Local Hawaii Girl = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 1245484 times since 2004-11-01.