Peakbagging Page for Andy Boos
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Andy Boos's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Andy Boos's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Andy Boos is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- Progressive Peak List: Time-ordered progressive lists for eight different metrics.
- Peak Pairs, First Ascents, and Unique Peaks: Peaks and peak pairs that no other registered site users have climbed, plus first ascents.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Andy Boos. (Search for Lists from other climbers).
- Personal Lists: Shows all lists created by Andy Boos. Includes Query Lists created using the Query Tool, and "Pick-and-Choose" Lists created by selecting individual peaks.
- Search for Lists: Search across all lists hosted on the site, both "main" lists and those created by all climbers.
- Wish List: A list of unclimbed peaks that are high-priority and/or have immediate climbing plans.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
User Created Content
US County High Point Links
Andy Boos has self-identified as interested in climbing to the high points of counties in the United States.
Home: Everett, WA Born: 1962, Fort Atkinson, WI
Moved to WA in 1986. First Summit: Mt. Dickerman, WA, 1986-07-19
Work as an outdoor trip leader for Everett Parks and Recreation (1995- present)
Member of Everett Branch of The Mountaineers since 1988
Over 1000 distinct summits reached, mostly in WA, plus 11 western states and BC
Completed Washington 2000' Prominence list in 2010, Washington Bulger List in 2013, Lower 48 Top 100 Prominences in 2018, Rainier 100 Peaks in 2018, Back Court 100 in 2020, and WA top 200 prominences in 2021. Actively working on Home Court 100, and US Lower 48 4kP's, and WA 1500 foot proms.
ALWAYS looking for good partners who are interested in peak bagging -- don't hesitate to contact me!!!
Happy climbing--be safe
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks