Peakbagging Page for Tracy Beirness
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Tracy Beirness's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Tracy Beirness's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Tracy Beirness is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- NEW! Progressive Peak List: Time-ordered progressive lists for eight different metrics.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Tracy Beirness.
- No Custom Queries Entered Yet.
- No Wish List created yet.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
I love to climb and have been climbing for about 15 years. This past year, I've been climbing mountains with higher peaks and enjoying every bit of it.(The views from the top are always amazing)
In May, 2008 I climbed Mt.Rainier to 11,000 Ft. Going back again in May-2012 to Summit!!!!
Future climbs include Everest Base Camp>>>>>>>Feb-2014
My five summits I want to climb in the next ten years are as follows:
1.Everest Base Camp Trek & Kala Pattar, Nepal
2.Island Peak & Kala Pattar, Nepal
4.Mt. Khuiten Trek,Mongolia
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks
|Most Prominent Peaks Climbed|
Questions/Comments/Corrections? See the Contact Page
Copyright © 1987-2015 by Peakbagger.com. All Rights Reserved.