Peakbagging Page for Lanny Wexler
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Lanny Wexler's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Lanny Wexler's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Lanny Wexler is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- NEW! Progressive Peak List: Time-ordered progressive lists for eight different metrics.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Lanny Wexler.
- Personal Lists: Shows all lists created by Lanny Wexler. Includes Query Lists created using the Query Tool, and "Pick-and-Choose" Lists created by selecting individual peaks.
- No Wish List created yet.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
US County High Point Links
Lanny Wexler has self-identified as interested in climbing to the high points of counties in the United States.
I've always enjoyed exploring new places since I was very young. I love the freedom of the outdoors, being at peace with nature and the thrill of accomplishment each climb brings. My accomplishments are many but compared to some in this forum they are quite modest.
Briefly here is an abbreviated list of my accomplishments:
43 US Highpoints
243 County Highpoints (First Connecticut County Completer)
Completed all County Highpoints in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Delaware and New Jersey
Highest Mountain Climbed to Date Mt Whitney, CA 8/26/11
Most Memorable Climb Mt Sinai, Israel 7/31/78
Climbed Mount Sinai (then Israel) July 31, 1978
Northeast 111er (Completed August 6, 1995)
Adirondack 46er (Completed August 5, 1990)
Catskill 3500 Member Summer (Completed June 28, 1987) and Winter (Completed January 6, 1990)
Fifth Person to hike Long Path from NYC to Altamont, NY (completed Sept 1998)
Highest Point Attained Mt Whitney, CA 14,494 feet -August 26, 2011 Other major peaks include Wheeler Peak, NM, Mt Elbert, CO, Kings Peak, UT, Humphreys Peak, AZ, & Boundary Peak, NV
Completed Vermont's Long Trail (Completed August 26, 2012)
Hiked 44% of Appalachian Trail
Visited Antarctica (March 2-7, 2000)
Bicycle/Pedestrian Coordinator for the New York State Department of Transportation, Region 10 - Long Island. Responsible for signing 140 miles of new bike routes on Long Island, production of Long Island Bikeways and Trailways Map and managing bicycle locker program.
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks
Questions/Comments/Corrections? See the Contact Page
Copyright Â© 1987-2015 by Peakbagger.com. All Rights Reserved.
Watch how to prevent shock and fell replica handbags down? You can purchase waterproof shockproof watches, this replica watches type ofanti-collision and fall watch wrestling louis vuitton replica limits higher than the replica watches ordinary watch, yet they are not replica handbags small knock a small touch to replica watches uk put the watch broke! Daily life, we must replica watches develop good habits love watches. When off rolex replica watch, pay attention to omega replica gently put to a safe location, must not arbitrarily throw on louis vuitton replica the table, it is easy to cause damage to replica watches the watch exterior and interior parts!Shock and fell down to hermes replica watch what effect? A great impact! Likely impact and fell louis vuitton replica back down the watch to be scrapped, to try to prevent this breitling replica from happening omega replica !