Ascent of Grand Monadnock on 2012-06-10
|Others in Party:||Vincent DeMartino|
|Date:||Sunday, June 10, 2012|
|Ascent Type:||Successful Summit Attained|
| Location:||USA-New Hampshire|
| Elevation:||3150 ft / 960 m|
Ascent Trip ReportGreat hike, perfect weather.
Took some new trails on the way up.
- Left park HQ on the Parker trail to reach the Lost Farm trail (0.5 miles)
- Took Lost Farm trail to Cliff Walk (1 mile) (take right on Cliff Walk)
- Cliff Walk to Thoreau Trail (0.1 miles) (first left on Cliff Walk)
- Thoreau Trail to White Arrow Trail (0.1 miles) (near old half-way house)
- White Arrow Trail to summit (0.9 miles)
- Summit to Cascade Link (via Pumpelly) (1.3 miles)
- Cascade Link to White Dot trail (1.3 miles)
- White Dot trail park HQ (0.7 miles)
|Summary Total Data|
| Quality:||3 (on a subjective 1-10 scale)|
| Route Conditions:||Maintained Trail, Unmaintained Trail|
This page has been served 152 times since 2005-01-15.
Questions/Comments/Corrections? See the Contact Page
Copyright © 1987-2015 by Peakbagger.com. All Rights Reserved.