Peakbagging Page for Jerry Shubert
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Jerry Shubert's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Jerry Shubert's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Jerry Shubert is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Jerry Shubert.
- No Custom Queries Entered Yet.
- No Wish List created yet.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
1976: 1st backpacking trek thru Olympus with brothers Dale and Lee
-got to approx. 7000 ft. at Mt. Olympus base.
1978: 50 mile trek around Sisters Mts with brothers Dale and Lee, sisters Patti and Vicki. Hiked over a 7000ft. ridge to base of Mt. Jefferson (Dale, Lee, Patti, Vicki and Dad). Hiked around 3-Finger Jack (Patti and I).
1980: My brothers Dale, Lee and I climbed four Cascades Mt. Adams, Middle Sister, South Sister, and Mt.Hood. Also got to within 500ft. of Broken Top summit.
1989: Solo climbed Lassen, attempted Mt. McLoughlin (8000 ft.), Mt. Bachelor and Mt. St.Helens (Lee)
1993: Mt. Lassen and Mt. Bachelor again with my wife Pam. Mt. Adams again (Lee).
2010: July - Out of retirement to see if I can summit again, Mt. Lassen, with Pam and our children Jonathan (13) and Johanna (6). Climbing route up Lassen was closed due to "hazardous conditions and restoration". We only climbed to about 9000 ft. We found out later that someone had died on that route the year before.
Successfully climbed Mt. Scott with Pam, Jonathan and Johanna.
August - Rockie Mts 14ers Crestone Peak, Crestone Needle, Kit Carson Peak, Kat Carson, Challenger Point, and Humboldt planned with Rich and Mike. Mike and Rich successfully summitted Crestone Peak 8-27-2010, Mike also summitted Humboldt 8-28-2010, Good Job.
I got altitude sickness at 13,000 ft. on Crestone, so not to slow the ascent or even mess up a summit attempt, I stopped and filmed Mike and Rich summit of Crestone Pk.
2011: "Bagged" Mt. Evans (Colorado 14er). Successfully summitted Mt. Democrat (Colorado 14er) with Pam, Jonathan (14) and Johanna (7).
2012: "Bagged" Pikes Peak (Colorado 14er). Sucessfully summitted Mt. Lincoln and Mt. Cameron and "Mt. Bross, with Pam, Jonathan (15) and Johanna (8).
Rich and Mike climbed Rockie Mts 14ers Longs Peak and Beirstadt.
2013: Plan to finish Mt. lassen and attempt Mt. Whitney (Death Valley with the same day (24 Hours)).
Possibly climb Mt. Sherman and Quandary Peak.
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks
Questions/Comments/Corrections? See the Contact Page
Copyright © 1987-2014 by Peakbagger.com. All Rights Reserved.