Peakbagging Page for Trevor Kent
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Trevor Kent's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Trevor Kent's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Trevor Kent is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Trevor Kent. Click for More Info
- No Custom Queries Entered Yet.
- No Life List entered yet.
- Wish List: A list of unclimbed peaks that are high-priority and/or have immediate climbing plans.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
I'm a New Yorker from the Hudson Valley; I love the outdoors, particularly hiking. Home is an hour from the Catskills, college living is an hour from the Adirondack Mountains.
> Saranac Lake 6er Ultra member at the age of 20, Ultra #13; overall #31 with Andrew Dwyer (May 31, 2013)
> Catskill Fire Towers - Portion of the New York Fire Tower Challenge at the age of 21 (August 8, 2013)
> Dix Range in 1 day challenge (trailhead to trailhead) at the age of 21 with Trina Strahl and Johanna Guilfoyle. (October 12, 2013)
> Cranberry Lake 50 mile loop in 24 hours challenge completed at the age of 21; #519 with Mathew Corbine and Niels Gram. (October 26, 2013; time 19 hours 57 minutes)
> Saranac Lake 6er Winter Ultra at the age of 21; Ultra #10; overall #10; Solo trek (December 21, 2013; Start time: 6am; final summit 9:51pm, Rang 6er Bell at 10:42pm)
> Catskill 3500 Mountain Club at the age of 21; #2217 (December 29, 2013)
Actively working on:
Adirondack 46ers (76.1% complete)
Adirondack 100 Highest (39% complete)
Catskill 3500 Winter (46.15% complete)
Catskill 420 Grid (11.67% complete)
New York Fire Tower Challenge (56.52% complete)
Favorite Climbs: Black Head (Catskills); Wittenburgh (Catskills); Algonquin (ADKs); Cascade (ADKs); Dix (ADKs) Haystack (SL6ers); Mt. Washington (NH/NE); East Zig-Zag (Oregon)
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks
Questions/Comments/Corrections? See the Contact Page
Copyright © 1987-2014 by Peakbagger.com. All Rights Reserved.