Peakbagging Page for Sebastien Gerard
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Sebastien Gerard's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Sebastien Gerard's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Sebastien Gerard is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- NEW! Progressive Peak List: Time-ordered progressive lists for eight different metrics.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Sebastien Gerard.
- Personal Lists: Shows all lists created by Sebastien Gerard. Includes Query Lists created using the Query Tool, and "Pick-and-Choose" Lists created by selecting individual peaks.
- No Wish List created yet.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
I started to hike in a little place in Quebec, Mount St-Hilaire, since this time many mountains are climbed.
But each time to comeback at this place I feel great and I remember my first time.
My first real challenge was the Mt-Washington.
In 2003, I went to Peru on the El Camino Inca, it was amazing and beautiful.
I comeback in South America in 2005, to climb a volcano’s in Ecuador. It was my first real contact with mountaineering.
I climbed with crampon, axe and rope for the first time and I really like it!
In november 2008, I climb my first 6000 m, the Licancabur 5960 m, Utruruncu 6020 m and the Huayna Potosi6088.
Also, my last big ascent it was the Mont-Blanc 4880 m in september 2009,
But in the moment, my goal is to finish the 4000 footers (White Mountains, Adorondak, Green Mountains).
I appreciate every moment during each hike and the sound of the forest.
I'm living for hike and climb!!!
I plan to climb the Pico Orizaba in 2010.
My ultimate goal is to climb the Aconcagua in Chili.
After all, I'm will ready for 7000 m in Nepal!!!
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks
Questions/Comments/Corrections? See the Contact Page
Copyright Â© 1987-2015 by Peakbagger.com. All Rights Reserved.
Watch how to prevent shock and fell replica handbags down? You can purchase waterproof shockproof watches, this replica watches type ofanti-collision and fall watch wrestling louis vuitton replica limits higher than the replica watches ordinary watch, yet they are not replica handbags small knock a small touch to replica watches uk put the watch broke! Daily life, we must replica watches develop good habits love watches. When off rolex replica watch, pay attention to omega replica gently put to a safe location, must not arbitrarily throw on louis vuitton replica the table, it is easy to cause damage to replica watches the watch exterior and interior parts!Shock and fell down to hermes replica watch what effect? A great impact! Likely impact and fell louis vuitton replica back down the watch to be scrapped, to try to prevent this breitling replica from happening omega replica !