Peakbagging Page for Tony Watkin
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Tony Watkin's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Tony Watkin's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Tony Watkin is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- Progressive Peak List: Time-ordered progressive lists for eight different metrics.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Tony Watkin.
- No Custom Queries Entered Yet.
- No Wish List created yet.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
Broken-down expedition climber, 300+ ascents since 1970, including
many in US & Canada, as well as in the Andes and Himalaya. Favorite
climbs include Assiniboine, Victoria, Columbia, Edith Cavell and
Bugaboo Spire in Canada, Grand Teton, Longs Peak, Russell and Temple
Crag in US.
Longest fall: 90 ft on North Palisade, 1970, no broken bones.
Last time lost: 2006 in British Columbia.
Rapidly morphing from a mountaineer to a peakbagger.
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks
Questions/Comments/Corrections? See the Contact Page
Copyright © 1987-2015 by Peakbagger.com. All Rights Reserved.