Peakbagging Page for Lanny Wexler
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Lanny Wexler's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Lanny Wexler's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Lanny Wexler is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Lanny Wexler. Click for More Info
- No Custom Queries Entered Yet.
- Life List: A master "bucket list" of peaks, a combination of proudest past ascents and most-desired future ascents.
- No Wish List entered yet.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
US County High Point Links
Lanny Wexler has self-identified as interested in climbing to the high points of counties in the United States.
I've always enjoyed exploring new places since I was very young. I love the freedom of the outdoors, being at peace with nature and the thrill of accomplishment each climb brings. My accomplishments are many but compared to some in this forum they are quite modest.
Briefly here is an abbreviated list of my accomplishments:
43 US Highpoints
222 County Highpoints (First Connecticut County Completer)
Completed all County Highpoints in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Delaware and New Jersey
Highest Mountain Climbed to Date Mt Whitney, CA 8/26/11
Most Memorable Climb Mt Sinai, Israel 7/31/78
Catskill 3500 Member Summer and Winter
Fifth Person to hike Long Path from NYC to Altamont, NY
Completed Vermont's Long Trail (2012)
Hiked 44% of Appalachian Trail
Bicycle/Pedestrian Coordinator for the New York State Department of Transportation, Region 10. Responsible for signing 140 miles of new bike routes on Long Island, production of Long Island Bikeways and Trailways Map and managing bicycle locker program.
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks
Questions/Comments/Corrections? See the Contact Page
Copyright © 1987-2014 by Peakbagger.com. All Rights Reserved.