Peakbagging Page for Vladimir Doronin
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Vladimir Doronin's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Vladimir Doronin's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Vladimir Doronin is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- NEW! Progressive Peak List: Time-ordered progressive lists for eight different metrics.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Vladimir Doronin.
- Personal Lists: Shows all lists created by Vladimir Doronin. Includes Query Lists created using the Query Tool, and "Pick-and-Choose" Lists created by selecting individual peaks.
- No Wish List created yet.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
Director of several International sport and travel events-ski races, adventure and orienteering races, ice hockey tournaments, expeditions in over 100 countries including: Alaska, Antarctic Peninsula, Borneo, Nepal and Tibet Everest ABC, Gobi, Atacama, Sahara desert, Rio Negro(Amazon), North Baikal Lake, organized more than 300 charter flights to various countries. Traveled all the states of the USA
Several solo summits of Mount Rainier, Mount Kinabalu, Kilimanjaro, Elbrus, Carstensz Pyramid, Kosciuszko, Mauna Kea, Pico de Orizaba, Ojos Del Salado and other mount Asia, Russia, Cascade Peaks
Other ascents and expeditions in the North America including: Mount Rainier, Mount Adams, Mount Baker, Mount Stuart, Mount Hood, Adirondacks, Mount McKinley, Pico de Orizaba: South America including Aconcagua, Ojos Del Salado, in Russia including: Sayan Mountains, Mountains of Kamchatka, Ural Mountains, Mountains in Western Siberia, Eastern Altai, The North Caucasus and Transcaucasia, Stanovoy Range; the Mongolia including: Khentii Mountains; Mountains of Australia and Oceania including Carstensz Pyramid, Kosciuszko, Mount Cook
Chairman of the society Russian Far East - USA (1992-1996)
Chairman of the Kiwanis club (1996)
Executive Producer Movies Far Eastern Review (Movies on expeditions to different countries)
Publisher, Editor-in-Chief Magazines, Newspaper: Tour Asia, Far East Review, TV show «Far Eastern Travel» host (1990-1998)
Pico De Orizaba (2 solo and 5.30 Speed Ascent from Piedra Grande Hut), Mount Rainier (7 solo and 7.40 Speed Ascent from Paradise), Mount Kinabalu (3 solo and 2.10 Speed Ascent from Timpohon Gate), Ojos Del Salado (1 solo), Elbrus, Kilimanjaro, Carstensz Pyramid, Kosciuszko, Mauna Kea, Expedition to Denali, ABC Everest, Aconcagua, Gobi, Atacama, Sahara desert, Rio Negro (Amazon), North Baikal, Antarctic Peninsula, Pole Cold, Mongolia, Far East Sibiria, Tributaries of the Lena River Borneo and other
Member of Russian Geographical Society
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks
Questions/Comments/Corrections? See the Contact Page
Copyright Â© 1987-2015 by Peakbagger.com. All Rights Reserved.
Watch how to prevent shock and fell replica handbags down? You can purchase waterproof shockproof watches, this replica watches type ofanti-collision and fall watch wrestling louis vuitton replica limits higher than the replica watches ordinary watch, yet they are not replica handbags small knock a small touch to replica watches uk put the watch broke! Daily life, we must replica watches develop good habits love watches. When off rolex replica watch, pay attention to omega replica gently put to a safe location, must not arbitrarily throw on louis vuitton replica the table, it is easy to cause damage to replica watches the watch exterior and interior parts!Shock and fell down to hermes replica watch what effect? A great impact! Likely impact and fell louis vuitton replica back down the watch to be scrapped, to try to prevent this breitling replica from happening omega replica !